Your pedicure contains an ozone generator; Ozone is 51% more powerful on bacterial cell walls than chlorine. Ozone kills bacteria 3100 times faster than chlorine. A per use cleaning procedure is not necessary unless required by local or state codes. Your ozone generator is effective for 3000 hour of use. You should check weekly to see that the indicator light is purple on your ozone generator. Replacement of the ozone generator is required when no longer purple.
- Keep the intake screen clean and free from blockage. Remove intake screen. Use a soft brush to scrub it with disinfectant. Remove al debris trapped behind the screen. Never run pump without screen.
- Fill sink to the normal level with hot water.
- Add 2 ounces of household bleach (such as Clorox) and 3 teaspoons of a low foaming dishwasher detergent. (crystals, such as Cascade. Do not use liquid type soap).
- Run the Super Six Jet System for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Fill sink with cold water to the normal level and run for another 5 minutes.
- Drain and wipe dry with a towel.
- Fill sink with hot water to the normal level.
- Add a 1/2 cup of household bleach (such as Clorox) to the water and 3 teaspoons of a low foaming dishwasher detergent. (crystals, such as Cascade. Do not use liquid type soap). Run for 15 minutes. Leave water in sink overnight for 8 hours.
- In the morning drain and fill sink with cold water to normal level. Run for 10 minutes then drain.
For further questions or comments contact 1-800-345-2924 customer service.